12.15 NEW COMMODE CHAIRS
10.36 Overbed table with castors
The Tower Lift is the dynamic and complete solution for the moving of patients in safety, thanks to its stability.
The column allows a stroke in height of 110 cm approximately. It is possible to pick up a patient from the floor. The hanger where are hooked the slings allows to rotate the patient but it doesn’t tilt during the moving.
Tower Lift is a lifter with vertical electric moving, also the leg opening is electric, all is feeded on low tension at 24V by a telecommand complete with battery box, electronic system and battery charger and it satisfies all the safety standards forecasted by the Rule 10535 UNI EN ISO.
Slings on sizes: L-XL-XXL. Max load kg 200.
- ART. 15.95A Slings for bilateral amputated.
- ART. 15.95A-RT/LF Slings for unilateral amputated.
- ART. 15.95 Hammock slings with head support.
- ART. 15.95E Slings with under axilla catch and slings for the legs.
- ART. 15.94 Stretcher slings.
- ART. 13.07T Dynamometer with hanger.
- ART. 15.93T Articulated hanger for tower lift.
- ART 15.95T Wrapping up sling for articulated hanger
Articulated hanger for Tower Lift
Wrapping up “harness” for Tower Lift